HARRY POTTER STUDIOS

15:59

I have awkward amount of photos from the Warner bros studios.. and it's only from my camera, if you want to see the best pics and videos from my phone than check out my instagram, there's highlight "WB STUDIOS".. not gonna lie, it's 80% the same. but check it out anyway and follow me (who's desperate :D). 

So about the studios.. it really is an wonderfull experience, it's so beautiful and huge I bet that once I come back I'll be like "wow I didn't even notice that last time". its overwhelming! Of course this all counts only if you like Harry Potter (obviously huh). Well one of my friends is not really a HP fan and he really didn't enjoy it. So yeah, not really recommend for muggles. But 10000% recommend if you loooove the wizard world or if you like me: means I'm not the biggest fan, I do love it. I read all the books (once when I was a kid/young teen), I love the movies.. but I don't know every little detail and just everything like the hardcore fans do. for me it's a free ticket to childhood, a beautiful memories. just like a have with Star Wars, Beetlejuice and other films, that just "stays" with me for the rest of my life.

wow this is the longest post probably. now enjoy the pictures and I just shut up




You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Pravidelní čtenáři