BACK HOME | BERLIN PHOTODIARY

20:28


Everybody already knows about my weird relationship with Berlin. 
But if you're new here, then hi! welcome. my name is Veronika and I have unhealthy obssesion with Germany. esp with Berlin. I cant even describe how much I love this city. I've been there so many times that I actually can call myself a Berlinerin. just kiddin. (not really) 

Well, this time it was different.. yet the same.
Same squad, same places, same fun, same concert... but at the same time it was just soo much better than the last time. Dont get me wrong, i loved our very first trip together- just look at this vlog. it's extremly cringy and awkward but i love it anyway! But this time it felt way more chill for some (unknown) reason.

One of the main reason was that i left Jamie (aka my big camera canon 70D) at home because (like i already said) i've been to Berlin too many times and i almost always took my DSLR cameras with me. but not today, i took only a vlogging camera and a new little one. not only it felt amazing not to carry around the heavy thing with my all day but im actually surprised how good the pictures are.


OUR ACCOMODATION

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Pravidelní čtenáři